Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nearly 22 months old!


Hope everyone had a happy Halloween.... Can you guess who I was this year?









Mommy and Daddy took me to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach... Here I am touching sting rays with daddy. I really enjoyed my day here!










I'm learning to use the potty! I just got a new potty that I can get on all by myself!











Here I am visiting Disneyland with the usual Monday crew... It was all decorated with Halloween things!












I went to my first USC game... I learned how to tailgate! GO TROJANS!











I LOVE to go to play at the park! I like playing with my cars in the dirt... mommy has a hard time keeping me clean!














Mommy and I are great friends... When I get into trouble I always ask my mommy "What did daddy do?"
We will blog again soon! Thanks for visiting...

4 comments:

Joy said...

Drew, you are getting to be such a big boy. I love you. You are so cute in your "george" outfit! :)

Robin Mower said...

Drew, you are THE CUTEST little boy! Thanks for sharing all your fun pictures.
xoxo
Auntie Robin in NJ

Angela said...

HI DREW! You are getting SO BIG! Do you get M&M's when you go on the big boy potty? I will send you some for being such a good boy! Please come and cuddle me this winter and keep me warm!

xoxo Auntie Fabs in MN

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW - Drew - you are SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love your monkey costume! I want to squeeze your cheeks! And your Mommy looks beautiful, too!! HUGS!!!!!