Tuesday, September 16, 2008

20 Months Old Tomorrow!


"I'm crazy" as I like to say! My mommy has a hard time keeping up with me now! This was at a Laker themed birthday party...










Mama and Papa celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary by taking us to a nice dinner and taking a family portrait.










My mommy likes me to try new things to eat... but my uncle's like to give me things that taste good to eat!









Mama and Papa took me and my cousins on a trip to the zoo... this is us on the train, and I'm trying to make trouble!









My daddy likes to play with me and teach me new things... sometimes I get scared. Here we are at the OC fair waiting in line for the Goliath Slide!













Here I am helping my mommy and daddy move... we moved to a place with a yard so I can run and play. I like our new home!









Here I am waiting for the parade at Disneyland... My favorite car Mater is in this parade! I love the Cars movie! I watch it everyday!










Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope to hear from you all really soon... Love you!


No comments: